Adopt these Latest SEO Techniques to Enhance Your SEO Presence
SEO is an ongoing field that frequently experiences changes. In order to stay competitive, it’s necessary to stay updated with latest SEO techniques. Google, being the major player in the Search industry keeps on updating its algorithms with its only aim to keep customers happy and render them useful information.
For expert digital marketers, it’s mandatory to follow the Google updates and take benefit of various opportunities that are developed for your online business. Today, this blog post from SEO Professionals Melbourne, Platinum SEO covers the latest SEO techniques that one must adopt to stay alive in the online world.
Updated SEO Techniques For Guaranteed Success:
- Mobile is compulsory: We all are aware about Google’s latest mobile algorithm, Mobilegeddon which makes it compulsory for every website to be mobile friendly. However, this has very less impact on the website but it will increase slowly with the time passing through.The reason; as per Google is many website owners already transformed their websites into mobile friendly ones before the update actually rolled out and this is the result of Google’s previous announcement about mobile friendly algorithm.This means now if you still lack responsive website then it’s the time to get your site updated considering it your top priority. Google’s next version of this mobile algorithm will soon be available.
- Explain the Data using Schema (Structured Data Markup): Schema is one of the most adopted ways to describe the content so that search engines can figure out it in a better way.Schema is used by Google to get the data from web pages and use it in various ways. For beginners, this means that structured data markup must now be considered as a part of your website content.And Google offers some guides to understand it in a better way. There are enormous schemas that can be used and these are as follows: Organization, events, breadcrumbs, site links and more.This will help you to generate more traffic from Google as well as to develop user friendly websites that leads to present the information in a perfect manner.
Hence, Data mark up is a new SEO technique where you can get more chance to build quality traffic thus providing you obvious benefits.
- Google can now access Twitter’s Data: As per recent agreement between Twitter and Google; Google can now access twitter’s data completely. But, how this data will be used by Google is not yet revealed.If we think in terms of SEO then this is a great opportunity to attain top position in Google search results for trending news, stories and events. If your business gives prime importance to real time business then making most of Twitter will ultimately lead to the maximum benefits from Google as well.
- Website Speed: The more quickly your website loads the more it will be preferred by the visitors. Quickly loading websites can get more conversions and more earnings from various advertisements as compared to those that load slowly.Internet is used by people to get quick results and in case your website takes time to load then chances are there that visitors may switch to your competitors site ultimately leading you in loss of business.Website speed is an important factor for mobile friendly sites as well. Hence, speed also serves to be an important mobile ranking factor.
- Revised Link Building techniques: Previously link building has completely different perspective than what it is today. The reason; with arrival of Panda and Penguin; link building techniques have revised to an extent.Now, the main focus is on having high quality links from authorized websites and here’s the tough point is to recognize the quality and value of back links. The entire focus must be on promoting your website on those that have strict policies for links as this develops trust in Google that your website is eligible for high quality rankings.
Follow these SEO techniques and see your business website gaining traffic as well as increasing revenue by leaps and bounds. Always stay updated with current updates and make sure you have well framed up to date SEO strategy for your business.