Infographics: A vital Part of Successful SEO Campaign
What is Internet? A pool of information, just type a search query and you can enormous results within seconds. Now, who has time to read every single line or the entire blog post, people mostly look for main points in an article or blog post.
Points that easily summarize the blog post and people generally avoid reading articles or blogs that are unclear or lead the visitor to nowhere and hence chances are more that you may lose many visitors in case they don’t get quality or value from your website.
As a solution to this problem, Info graphics came into existence. Infographics is a way that helps business owners to easily connect with potential customers. It is one of the easiest ways to get visible on the internet.
Let’s understand the Power of Infographics in Detail:
- Easily capture users attention: Our mind understands things in terms of images rather than words. The more attractive, well organized your infographic is, the more visitors will be attracted towards it.
Here, info graphic design, colour combination, font selection, graphic and images and proper amount of content are the factors that matter a lot or we can say play an important in grabing the viewers attention.
- Hard Concepts can be explained easily: Infographics serve a great boon for concepts that are hard to explain. These can be easily described with the help of visuals, images, graph maps, schemes and various series of images when sometimes we lack words.
- A good piece of entertainment: Movies are remembered more than the books containing only text. In the same manner, people love to read info graphics as they feel entertained reading them.
- Offer a big chance to go viral: We often love to share things that entertain us and hence infographics, being a good piece of entertainment are shared the most and as a result, your content can be popular within no time.
So, these are the key features that actually make infographics a useful marketing tool. Now, let’s see how they are related to each other:
Relation between SEO & Infographics:
SEO keeps on updating itself with changes in technology. Today, SEO is so much advanced that it is widely known as “Internet Marketing”.
An infographic includes three main parts of SEO; Content, Social signals and back links. Here’s how:
- Content: If the infographic is developed by experts then it can add unique and valuable content to your business website by creating awareness among people as well as engaging them deeply.
- Social Shares: An attractive infographic containing sufficient information that is useful to people is the one that is shared the most, is likely to get maximum re-tweets.
- Back links: Once the info graphic has started gaining the attention from people then you will find enormous bloggers, journalists and regular online users who would like to share, comment and discuss about the topic.
This means a good amount of traffic can be generated as well as the online presence can be increased with the creation of just one single infographic.
So, now adapt to the changes. If you are interested to know about SEO in depth and get an amazing SEO campaign created for your business which includes infographics as well then you can get in touch with Platinum SEO, a well known SEO Company in Melbourne.